Frog Frog

Now this is confusing

Not the flash, but i did see it and watch it after it was on Tom's things you might have missed this weak the second or third week of January. I don't question the front page, I just wonder how it works.
Very nice though, and it seems that original pixel movies to old videogame music is the hot thing this month.

Anyway, the movies alright, but i especially like the beginning and watching the rain drop convert everything to pixels.

Narwhals Narwhals

Love the backgrounds

At first i wasn't going to post a review, but after seeing tyhat there are 1,663 ahead of me i knew you would be reading mine because it's special.

The Weebl, i like that although you kept the same type of song you branched off of magical Trevor before it got too old.
Wonchop, great narwhal animations, and i really like those backgrounds, especially after seeing how you made them on your page.

Overall good flash, the song is catchy (A bit repetitive but beggars can't be choosers, a bit short, and altogether pretty damn solid.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Pretty funny

I actually laughed out loud when they said to stay away from the car and it got shot. Mostly because playing with friends i have done this.

The quality is pretty good,
It almost felt like the game between the jokes because of the sounds and music.
I loved the rasist jokes (don't we all)
Not quite enough sexist jokes but oh well.

Over all i found it great, but the name still gets me...

MagicPen2 MagicPen2

It was alright

I found it lagged for me even though 1 turned the quality to low because there was always shit moving.
The puzzles were way too overcomplicated and hard. I remember playing the sequel and having fun using like 200 shapes to move the square but this game starts at level insane and just goes up from there.
I like the choice of music, mostly because it included the same song from the last game that i liked.
Pretty good game but like i said too hard too fast.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Amazingly awesome

Who needs blockhead right? This game beats all. Like starcraft but in Mastermind form. Anyway I'm going to keep this short because i'm still playing.
Great Job,
God < Swain or something like that

Mental Training Mental Training

Wow really professional

It was nice mostly because i could see some 5-8 year old playing this game off a disk or in a school.

mario goes oldskool mario goes oldskool

ya about that

no to rain on your parade but i only really like the first verse because it was catchy i found the rest too umm.. how do i put it. stupid

Super Mario March Super Mario March

i like the guitars adds a zipish fealing to it

really great piece it's a jumpy i want to play mario like song thnx for it.